James Hardie Siding
James Hardie Siding Contractors
Serving the North Shore & Northwest Suburbs of Chicago
There’s no question that James Hardie siding is one of the best siding products on the market today. This high-performance siding is durable, long-lasting and low-maintenance, improves a home’s energy efficiency, and is available in a wide variety of colors and styles to fit every home.
The James Hardie Siding Story
With manufacturing plants in the United States, Australia, New Zealand and the Philippines, James Hardie is the largest siding manufacturer in the world. Since the 1980s, James Hardie has been a pioneer in the development of fiber cement siding technology. Today, the brand is synonymous with beauty, durability, versatility and strength. In fact, it was named the #1 Quality Exterior Lap Siding Product, every year since 2003 and has been named the #1 return on home investment dollars.
Fiber cement siding has the look and durability of cedar wood siding but without the maintenance needs. This composite product, made of cement, sand and cellulose fibers, won’t rot, warp or crack like wood. It is five times thicker than vinyl, which enhances its energy-efficient qualities and provides an authentic wood-grain effect. We offer James Hardie siding in a range of colors and styles to fit every home design, no matter what the home’s style or age.
James Hardie Siding — Benefits
- James Hardie siding has always been ahead of the siding industry curve:
- Shadow lines and rich, realistic wood grain provide a more natural and attractive finish for lasting curb appeal
- Ages beautifully and maintains its original character over time with low maintenance
- Resists warping, cracking and splitting caused by exposure to weather and temperature extremes
- Resists damage from high winds and hail
- Won’t sag or lose shape over time
- Professionally developed color palette based on market specific preferences
- Multi-coat baked-on finish ensures color quality and consistency
- Fiber cement can be painted to change the appearance
- According to a report by a leading home-improvement magazine, adding fiber-cement siding to your home is the #1 way to get the return on
- your investment.
- Meets new local building codes
- Meets requirements for noncombustible construction*
- Meets many “green” building requirements
Contact C&R Home Improvement Inc. @ 847.537.7683 Today!